Gown Bath Bomb Mold
This is a 3D printed mold for people who make their own bath bombs and is designed to be used by hand.
This mold is available in several designs, with 2 mold style options available for select designs:
- Three-piece (classic) mold, which contains 3 pieces: base, sleeve, and plunger.
- One-piece (hybrid) mold, which contains 1 piece.
Mold colour may vary from photo.
Approximate final bath bomb size:
- Ball Gown: 9 cm wide x 11 cm tall x 2.5 cm deep (3.5" wide x 4.25" tall x 1" deep)
- Trumpet Gown: 7 cm wide x 13 cm tall (2.75" wide x 5" tall). Depth of 3-piece mold dependent on how much mix you put into the mold. Depth of 1-piece mold approximately 2.5 cm / 1".
- One-Shoulder Gown: 8 cm wide x 10.5 cm tall x 2.5 cm deep (3.25" wide x 4" tall x 1" deep)
- Tea Length Gown: 7.5 cm wide x 10 cm tall x 2.5 cm deep (3" wide x 4" tall x 1" deep)
Approximate weight of bath bombs in photos:
- Ball Gown: 160 grams / 5.7 oz.
- Trumpet Gown: 140 grams / 4.9 oz.
- One-Shoulder Gown: 135 grams / 4.7 oz.
- Tea Length Gown: 125 grams / 4.4 oz.
(Bath bomb not included.)
Our molds are made of PLA which is derived from renewable resources like corn starch or sugar cane. To clean your mold, rinse under cool water and towel dry. PLA is heat sensitive and can retain water, so molds should never be put in the dishwasher or soaked, and should not be rinsed with warm or hot water.
Molds are printed to order, so we do not offer refunds or cancellations on any orders. If you have any issues with any item, please contact us directly, and we will work with you. If you have any quality issues, please contact us directly.
To use 3-piece design: Place the sleeve on the base. Add your bath bomb mixture. Place the plunger on top, and then simply press down hard. You can either push the top and bottom piece out of the sleeve by hand, and then unmold, or you can use the plunger to push the mold pieces out. Wipe away any mixture on the inside of the pieces before making the next bath bomb.
To use 1-piece design: Place bath bomb mix into mold. Scrape off excess mixture so that the mix is flat (and will be flat when unmolded). Flip mold onto a hard surface (e.g. baking sheet) and lift mold off of bath bomb. If the mold does not lift off, tap the mold with a spoon or other utensil to tap the bath bomb out of the mold.
Price and Currency
Price is for one (1) 3D printed mold in Canadian dollars
Bath Bomb Not Included
This is for a mold only - bath bomb is not included.
There may be slight discoloration or other printing defects on printed products. This will not affect the performance of the molds.
Rinse your mold under cool water and towel dry to clean mold. Never soak your molds as they can retain water. Do not place your molds in the dishwasher. PLA is susceptible to heat, so please do not use warm or hot water.